Monday, July 23, 2007

Need for Speed (that includes sexy curves)

To start off my blogging experience once again, I wanted to share with everyone my inspiration. my desire. my adrenaline rush. my love for speed...

I'm always in need for speed: the cars I drive, or any sports that that I watch involve speed, such as track/running (as I was All-State track star. ::ah-hem:: thank you very much..), football, basketball (my fav. sports), car/bike racing, etc. etc.... I just love FAST THINGS.

So, let me introduce you to the newest member of "Eric's Love."
LOTUS EXIGE S.
This is a British Sports Car that only weighes 2000 lbs. with only 218 hp that goes 0-60mph in 4.1 seconds, which is extremely difficult to comprehend... (hence, thats why this car is so amazing...)
If you are a car enthusiast, you would appreciate my love for this 2000 lb. machine... If the specs weren't good enough, just take a look at the car. Who WOULDN'T fall in love with that body with sexy curves + nice ass... and a beautiful face...
SO, here it is ladies and gents, my future baby - Lotus Exige S.

WARNING: FOR YOUR EYES ONLY



SOON, she will be mine.... just wait and see....